(Москва, KPMG) Trainee, Market Research, Forensic Department
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Degree from a leading Russian or international university, strong academic record;
- Strong research skills and interest for research;
- Strong analytical skills and inquisitiveness;
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English and Russian (both spoken and written);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Effective team player;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Conducting various types of research in different sectors;
- Conducting research covering specific topic areas, markets, geographies;
- Collecting data from primary and secondary sources, from public sources and internal databases;
- Providing analytical services (market analysis, competitive analysis & profiles);
- Providing synthesis and packaging of research results;
- Managing multiple requests;
- Evaluating data quality;
- Supporting internal research and knowledge development projects;
- Developing specialized topic knowledge;
- Supporting project teams with other research related activities;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>