(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Transaction Services, Financial services sector
Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions. Our practice in Russia and the CIS saw Russian M&A nascent in 1997−2002 and gathering momentum from 2003 onwards. We advised on the landmark deals on the Russian market and in the CIS.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence (focused mainly on banks, insurance, pension funds and leasing companies);
- Preparing presentations and pitch materials;
- Preparing draft contracts, risk management and other project-related documents.
- Degree from a leading russian or international university;
- Knowledge of russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must;
- Fluent English, Russian (written and spoken);
- Effective team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.