(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Risk Consulting, Operational Risk
In Risk Consulting Department KPMG helps their clients achieve long-term stability, resilience and efficiency of their business by providing effective operational risk solutions.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Building effective operational risk management systems, including elaboration of risk management strategies, improving core business-processes and reliability of fixed assets, and developing other policies, standards and procedures;
- Identification and evaluation of operational risks, developing quantitative operational risk models, elaboration of the action plans aimed to reduce operational risks, and introduction of the reliability centered maintenance and occupational safety risk management system;
- Providing root cause analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, analysis and benchmarking of fixed assets health and process safety statistics;
- Developing target operational models, business-processes, methodologies, standards, technical policies, regulations and standard operating procedures in the area of reliability centered maintenance, operational risk, process safety, occupational health and safety, environmental management;
- Assessment of the efficiency of operational risk management programs and relevant investments;
- Elaboration of policies and internal standards on operational risk, health and safety, maintenance and reliability;
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and occupational safety legislation and corporate requirements;
- Assurance and preparation of non-financial information related to health of fixed assets, process safety, occupational health and safety, and environmental issues;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Higher technical, finance, general management or mathematics education;
- Good knowledge of risk management concepts and/or statistical methods is an advantage;
- At least upper-intermediate/intermediate English, fluent Russian;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Good presentation skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in the sphere of corporate governance and sustainable development;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Language practice.