(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Restructuring Services, Deal Advisory
Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. This is one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Taking part in financial corporate restructuring assignments;
- Communicating with target companies, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis and reporting on findings;
- Conducting research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on a target's ability to generate cash flows;
- Reviewing and verifying financial models and forecasts, collecting various financial and accounting information and conducting consistency checks, writing significant parts of the deliverable documents (model review reports, independent business review reports, etc) under supervision of a manager;
- Preparing presentations and pitch materials.
- Working experience in audit and either restructuring, corporate finance or transaction;
- ACCA/CFA qualification in process is desirable;
- Good knowledge of accounting – both Russian GAAP and IFRS;
- Analytical skills (horizontal and vertical analysis; using historical data to identify potential issues in the future cash flow forecasts; ability to challenge forecast cash flow assumptions);
- Financial modeling skills;
- Excellent command of Russian and English, both written and oral;
- Ability to process large amounts of data;
- Ability to quickly (within 1 week) grasp the specifics of different industries;
- Experienced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good team player;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage own time effectively, work under pressure and adapt to a variety of engagements.
- Understand the specifics of debt restructuring of different complexity;
- Strengthen the modelling skills and learn the best standards of modelling;
- Gain real life experience of complex restructuring negotiations;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>