(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Fraud Investigations Group, Forensic Department
KPMG Forensic department is currently one of the most renowned practices in the market helping clients avoid risks associated with illicit activities. Fraud Investigations group looks into cases ranging from simple employee misconduct and diversion of company assets to large scale, multi-jurisdictional financial frauds and helps companies in recovering their assets. KPMG services also include fraud risk assessment, enhancement of internal anti-fraud systems and anti-fraud training as well as litigation assistance.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial statements, fundamentals of tax legislation;
- Fluent English and Russian in order to work with documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Ability to go on business trips;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Investigation of fraud cases, analyzing financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud;
- Reviewing financial and other documents to detect potentially suspicious transactions;
- Providing assistance in asset tracking and consulting clients on potential asset recovery options;
- Advising clients on strengthening internal and operating controls;
- Interviewing various parties in the course of fraud investigation;
- Preparation of documents containing vital information and fraud evidence for litigation;
- Collecting and analyzing financial and operating data from public information sources;
- Fraud risk management training to internal and external clients;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Be sure to mention that you've heard of this vacancy from Changellenge >>