(Москва, SAP) Intern for Compliance Department
Intern will have the opportunity to develop key skills in project management, business acumen, effective teamwork and executive-level communication. Intern will help partners to use Compliance management system in their business, provide support to Top SAP partners and their top management plus support relationships with them. Individual will learn the fundamentals of legal and compliance and how it helps to increase transparency of SAP partner business and get One SAP & partner voice. Intern will conduct discovery sessions with representatives from partners, build relationships and understand their unique needs.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device — SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Educate partners on details of Complience management System and on how they can implement it;
- Organize support from our compliance team for Key partners for all compliance questions related to SAP;
- Develop action plan for each partner for implementation of CMS;
- Check evidence of implementation this CMS on partner's side;
- Learn Compliance management system together with local compliance team and pass compliance trainings needed.
- Excellent partners and colleagues focus and communication skills (oral/written);
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and reach the result;
- Ability to build process and project management skills with «can do/make it happen» attitude;
- Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature;
- Fast learner with IT affinity;
- Competent in Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Problem solving/analytical skills;
- Capable of working with large amount of data.
- Senior students in Legal or similar fields;
- Upper-intermediate level of English (spoken and written) is required.
- Official employment record;
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues;
- Superior office and work environment;
- Improving of soft and presentation skills;
- Access to all learning materials;
- Fully paid internship.