(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Financial Crime services (Forensic)
KPMG Forensic analyses and resolves differences between parties on financial or business issues, and also investigates the actions of employees or organizations that may not comply with legislation or other acts or principles.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Participation in financial investigations:
- Analyze the financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud;
- Collect and analyze documents and other evidence;
- Participate in interviews with various parties;
- Collect and analyze financial and operating data from public information sources;
- Assist with asset tracing;
- Advise on strengthening internal and operating controls;
- Assist with reports writing.
- Graduate or final-year student;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting and financial statements and the fundamentals of tax legislation;
- Fluent English;
- Good written skills in Russian and English;
- Experience of working with MS Office programs;
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, and also ability to meet multi-task demands;
- Desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>