(Москва, KPMG) Consultant, Quantitative Modeling
KPMG’s experienced professionals can help companies tackle risk management, compliance and governance challenges, and deal with risks that could jeopardize their survival.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- University degree or last-year of program in the field of physics/mathematics, finance, risk management, IT;
- Skills of programming (R or Python) and working with large data bulks, experience in creating business processes using professional software applications;
- General understanding of the performance of funds management, payment process, financing, cash flows forecasting functions;
- English to at least intermediate level to work with project documentation.
- Participating in project modules, ensuring the fulfillment of the set tasks by the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detailed description of business processes;
- Writing of methodological documents (procedures, policies, regulations);
- Preparing and conducting presentations on developed treasury solutions for clients;
- Interacting with the client’s staff at every stage of the project.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>