(Москва, ЮниКредит Банк) Quantitative Analyst
UniCreditBank is a commercial bank, operating in Russia since 1989. The Bank benefits from its strong position in the large Russian corporate finance market and sustainable retail banking business. UniCreditBank operates under General Banking License No1 of Central Bank of the Russian Federation and is a member of UniCreditGroup with headquarters in Milan, Italy.
- Projects are related with managerial and operational modeling and regulatory modeling;
- Сlose communication with local and Group Risk team is assumed.
- Oustanding academic records;
- Strong quantitative skills: graduate/ master in quantitative finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, econometrics, informatics, financial engineering or related;
- Fluent English;
- Strong analytical and technical skills (experience with software such as: SAS, R, Matlab);
- Eager to learn, drive innovation and share knowledge;
- Geographically mobile: willing to travel and be open for work opportunities abroad (participations in different projects in other countries).
- Office in the center of Moscow, metro station Park Kultury.
Be sure to mention that you've heard of this vacancy from Changellenge >>