(Санкт-Петербург, SAP) Support engineer
SAP is looking for recent graduates passionate in IT sphere to join team as a junior specialist.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device — SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Young specialist, proactive in learning and highly self-motivated;
- Have a university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Maths, Engineering;
- Have programming skills in one of the major languages e.g. ABAP, Java, C, C++, SQL or DB knowledge e.g. HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, DB6, MS SQL, Sybase ASE;
- Have good communication skills and Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Experience with programming, analysis or another IT background (at least 1 year);
- Ready for short-term business trips to Europe and CIS countries.
- You will analyze complex SAP landscapes for our international customers perform technical & infrastructure analysis as well as architecture support of Customer projects;
- You will get hand-on experience of:
- Business process implementation analysis;
- Data consistency analysis;
- Solution architecture analysis;
- System performance optimization.
- Opportunities to work with innovative solutions such as including SAP HANA in-memory real-time platform, Mobile and Cloud;
- Opportunity to expand your horizons by communicating with our international colleagues;
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues;
- Great career opportunities;
- Superior office and work environment.