(Москва, SAP) Services Account Manager Intern (Consulting Sales)
SAP is looking for enthusiastic and committed talents, who want to try to overcome the «first job fear» and experience a deep dive into the Services Sales environment. SAP's team generates thrilling business development ideas that ensure services sales competitiveness of SAP product portfolio. Intern will be responsible for assisting services (consulting) sales team both strategically and everyday client interactions. The internship at SAP is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a global brand-name company, which makes everyone's CV pop.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device — SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Conduct independent research and data analysis;
- Prepare reports in Excel;
- Participate in presentation preparation in PowerPoint;
- Support the team in various business development programs;
- Participate in strategic projects with key customers;
- Prepare and conduct customer documentation for specific engagements.
- Russian, Intermediate English and higher (written & spoken);
- Students in any of the following fields (IT, Economics,
- Business Administration, etc.);
- MS Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- High working speed;
- Willingness to solve nonstandard tasks;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Fully paid internship;
- Official employment record;
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues;
- Superior office and work environment;
- Improving of soft and presentation skills;
- Business English practice;
- Access to all learning materials.