(Москва, SAP) Data Science Intern
SAP is looking for students specializing in Computer Science areas, who have a keen interest in learning about new exciting Data Science and Machine Learning technologies and dive into the most innovative international team.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device — SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Deep dive into customer business to explore data to gain additional business value out of it;
- Manipulate data in SAP HANA using SQL and SQL Script;
- Research & create prototypes of mathematical models in R and Python based on customer data;
- Build predictive models in SAP Predictive Analytics;
- Assist in implementing predictive models into the customer business processes;
- Consult clients on further possibilities regarding Data Science, Machine Learning and AI.
- Actively enrolled university students in Computer Science, IT, software engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent English (upper-intermediate) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL is preferred.
- Required skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Finance, Accounting and Economics);
- Presentation skills;
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving approach;
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other technologies as needed;
- Intermediate English;
- Preferred skills:
- Experienced MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Experience in following areas: Planning and Budgeting, Corporate Reporting, Risk & Compliance, Treasury, Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence;
- Working with databases, programming skills.
- Official employment record;
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues;
- Superior office and work environment;
- Improving of soft and presentation skills;
- Access to all learning materials;
- Fully paid internship.