AO Raiffeisenbank is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG. Raiffeisenbank ranks 14th among the Russian banks in terms of assets, based on 2016 results (Interfax-CEA). According to the same Interfax-CEA data, AO Raiffeisenbank ranked 10th in terms of liabilities of individuals and 7th with regard to consumer lending.
- Take ideas to model creation by using a wide variety of datasets;
- Develop and apply statistical analysis and machine learning;
- Writing interesting texts/stories mainly in Russian as a contribution to research reports.
- Proficiency in coding (VBA, c++ are the must, Python is a big advantage);
- Knowledge of quantitative modelling methods;
- Understanding of financial market (empirical anomalies, macroeconomic analysis) with focus on fixed income and fx;
- English – upper intermediat;
- Degree in Mathematics and/or Economics;
- Desire to develop career in Research.