(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Corporate Intelligence Group, Forensic Department
KPMG Forensic department is currently one of the most renowned practices in the market helping clients avoid risks associated with illicit activities. Corporate Intelligence Group gather and analyze information from different sources to support clients in making better decisions on such issues as client and business partner acceptance, investment opportunities and other external factors affecting their businesses.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Processing and analyzing big amounts of data form different sources in the framework of group's projects;
- Conducting integrity due diligence during assets acquisition;
- Analysis of political risks in the framework of political and social-economic environment of the jurisdiction in question;
- Analysis of undisclosed commercial risks;
- Information support of financial investigations, litigation and tracing of assets in Russia and abroad;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Higher education (degree preferably in economics, international relations, law or political science) or last year student;
- Knowledge of financial reporting, financial accounting and tax accounting;
- Understanding of Russian business fundamentals and political trends;
- Fluent English and Russian in order to work with documentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical and inquisitiveness;
- Strong research skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitasking;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.