(Москва, KPMG) Junior Consultant, Valuation, Deal Advisory
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative («KPMG International»), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence;
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process;
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials;
- Supervising work of junior staff, coaching and mentoring.
- Degree from a leading Russian or International University;
- Experience in audit and/or transaction support is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must;
- ACCA/CPA certification is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail;
- Non-standard approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>