(Москва, KPMG) Junior consultant, Tax&Legal, Mergers and Acquisitions
M&A Tax professionals assist clients in structuring their acquisition/disposal deals and ensuring smooth transaction process from tax perspective. Department is able to provide full support throughout acquisition/disposal cycle, helping companies prepare for the deal, rendering due diligence services and advising on transaction risks and consequences.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Participation in buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence procedures and assessment of companies current tax liabilities;
- Tax structuring of acquisitions/disposals for Russian and foreign companies;
- Advising on tax issues in the course of transaction documentation preparation;
- Tax burden modelling for potential investors/debt restructuring purposes;
- Consulting on efficient tax reorganization of business before disposal (divestment of non-core assets, settlement of intra-group debt etc.);
- Participation in post-merger integration process from tax perspective.
- Completed university degree (accounting, economics, finance – preferably) or last year student;
- Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation;
- Fluent English and Russian for work with project documentation;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitasking;
- Effective team player;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Language practice.