(Москва, KPMG) Intern Developer (C#), Real Estate Advisory, Innovation practice
Our Real Estate Advisory (part of the KPMG Deal Advisory department) team provides comprehensive advice to major Russian and international real estate companies. Our main services include independent valuations, feasibility analyses, developing financial models, and optimising architectural concepts.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Development of requirements to IT solutions functionality;
- IT solutions development;
- IT solutions testing;
- Implementation of IT solutions to end users;
- Research of key innovation trends in industry and participating in development of strategy of innovation practice.
- Market research;
- Analysis of financial and operational data;
- Financial modeling;
- Report writing;
- Preparation of client presentations and pitches;
- Market monitoring, including international real estate markets;
- Surveys in real estate and construction sector;
- Maintaining real estate databases.
- Graduate or last year student of IT, engineering, finance or economics faculty of top university;
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET framework;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- PC literate (familiar with MS Office);
- At least intermediate English level in order to work with documentation and communicate with expat colleagues;
- Eager to learn finance (financial modelling, financial statements, valuation methodology, etc.).
- Valuable experience with the most actual technologies;
- Active participation in digital transformation of large DA department;
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex Real Estate Advisory projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.