(Москва, KPMG) Intern, Deal Strategy Group
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Gather market insights for deals and investment decision-making;
- Participation in preparation of client deliverables (in PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and other project-related documentation;
- Visualization of market insights and findings.
- Degree or being on a final year of studies of a leading Russian or international university;
- Understanding of financial statements, ability to review and comment on a company key financial indicators is a must;
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large data sets, advanced research skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Internship in audit and/or transaction support is an advantage;
- Participation in case competition is an advantage;
- Any industry expertise is an advantage.
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>