(Москва, KPMG) Consultant, Tax and Legal, Tax Management Services group
Tax Management Services professionals assist clients in improving their tax accounting processes and building an effective tax function.Department helps Russian and international companies develop their tax methodology, automate tax accounting and tax information exchange, and company also advise them on tax management issues. Company aim is to ensure that current tax processes are correct, cost-effective and correspond to current business needs
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Development of methodology for accounting and tax records , including its coordination with business users;
- Preparation of advisory letters on the deconsolidation of business transactions in the accounting and tax accounting;
- Projects on business modelling , including development of forecasts (budgets) for tax payments;
- Development of recommendations to improve the business processes in the field of payment of taxes and fees , transfer pricing;
- Projects to build an effective system of management of tax risks , risks of foreign exchange controls;
- Preparation of technical specifications within the framework of projects for implementation of ERP systems;
- Participation in projects for the automation of the tax administration , including transfer pricing aspects;
- Conducting workshops on the methodology of accounting and taxation for clients;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Higher Education (accounting, economics, finance – preferably) or last year student;
- Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation;
- Аt least Intermediate English, fluent Russian;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking ;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Effective team player;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Modern office in Moscow City.