(Москва, KPMG) Consultant, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative («KPMG International»), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Participation in improvement of the internal control systems, in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act requirements, part 404;
- Participation in internal audit process;
- Formulation and evaluation of internal audit function;
- Implementation of risk management proces;
- Tasks assigned by a project manager/stream leader;
- Data analysis and structuring (Excel);
- Help in preparing presentations (PowerPoint);
- Searching for information in open sources according to the tasks assigned;
- Structuring information obtained from interviews with client representatives; business processes design "as is";
- Drafting text documents (Word).
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- CISA or CIA part-qualified would be a plus;
- At least 1-2 years in IT sphere as a business analyst or experience in IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial accounting (International and Russian), business processes and internal controls system;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills and business writing skills;
- Ability to travel and work overtime;
- Dive for professional development and building strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex advisory projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>