(Москва, Coca-Cola HBC) RGM analyst
Revenue analyst will be responsible for the planning and analysis of country revenue, i.e. actuals reporting, improving the quality of analytics, preparation and submissions of annual plans and rolling forecasts, supporting key partners with sufficient analytics and advice for decision making.
Coca-Cola today is more than 2,800 drinks that are produced and sold in more than 200 countries around the world. Coca-Cola owns 4 of the 5 most popular brands of soft drinks. Coca-Cola is the most expensive brand in the world, familiar to 94% of the world's population. More than 90 thousand highly professional employees work in the company all over the world.
- Perform timely actuals reporting of revenue actuals to CFO / sales / group headquarters4
- Sustain and enhance daily / weekly revenue tracking tools and analytics;
- Coordinate quarterly promotions activities plan alignment and approval to meet main financial and sales KBIs;
- Revenue planning & reporting for national key accounts;
- Pricing initiatives evaluation and approval;
- Receive, analyze and challenge the marketing & sales projections and assumptions for volume and discounts budgets for rolling estimates, business plans, quarterly forecasts;
- Risks and Opportunities assessment, development and implementation of gap closing plans if required.
- University degree, preferably finance, economics4
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant qualification (CIMA, ACCA,etc) is an advantage;
- Technical Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Powerpoint), SAP/BW work experience, understanding of management reporting & variance analysis principles, analytical and strategic thinking;
- Soft skills: network building and communication oriented, cross-functional work experience, learning agility, drive for change. strong leadership ability;
- Fluent English.