(Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Coca-Cola HBC) Administrative assistant
Revenue analyst will be responsible for the planning and analysis of country revenue, i.e. actuals reporting, improving the quality of analytics, preparation and submissions of annual plans and rolling forecasts, supporting key partners with sufficient analytics and advice for decision making.
Coca-Cola today is more than 2,800 drinks that are produced and sold in more than 200 countries around the world. Coca-Cola owns 4 of the 5 most popular brands of soft drinks. Coca-Cola is the most expensive brand in the world, familiar to 94% of the world's population. More than 90 thousand highly professional employees work in the company all over the world.
- Administrative support to 3 Country Function heads in terms of arranging traveling, booking hotels, tickets etc;
- Record keeping and deadlines coordination;
- Managing business schedules;
- Controlling document flow;
- Handle a wide range of information requests;
- Communicating with internal departments on everyday routing.
- Higher education;
- Fluent English (both oral and written);
- 1+ year work experience in administrative support;
- Proactive attitude, strong motivation to be helpful and supportive, friendly and flexible;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Work experience with expats is an advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee;
- Life insurance for employee;
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within international company;
- Office location: ComCity, Kievskoye highway, 6, metro station Rumyantsevo.