As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations and Tasks
- Collect and keep up-to-dated files with key customer information;
- Export and consolidate data from SAP CRM;
- Track content of the events and follow-up the results: how many attendees we had, from which industries etc;
- Track SAP mentioning in media;
- Follow up key strategic initiatives and projects.
Skills and competencies
- Bachelor's degree in one of the top-universities (Preferably MSU, HSE, MIPT, Bauman MSTU, MEPHI);
- 1-st or 2-nd year student of Master's Program in one of the top-universities;
- Excel advanced user;
- Working experience with big scope of data;
- Fluent English (written & spoken);
- Good presentation and communicative skills;
- Stress resistance, efficiency, responsibility;
- Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of SAP CRM will be a plus;
- Experience with business areas (O&G, Retail, Banking, Discrete) will be a plus.