As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations and Tasks
- Support planning and execution of events, webinars, and newsletter campaigns for ICC;
- Follow-up with SAP certification prospects, answer questions, establish a good working relationship;
- Some basic reporting and tracking.
- Undergraduate students in IT related areas, Business Management or Communications (to be graduated in approximately 24 months or more);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge on SAP technologies and integration technologies is a plus;
- Fluent English and Russian are required;
- Teamwork, pro-active and focus on results;
- Proactive and pleasant customer service attitude;
- Curiosity about technology and ability to pick up knowledge in new areas fast.