As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations and Tasks
- Conduct discovery research and engage with potential customers to understand their business models, challenges, and the opportunities for us to help them become more successful;
- Generate demand through outbound prospecting mainly via the phone;
- Provide input on Business Development strategies based on research and market analysis;
- Involvement in in various outbound and internal marketing initiatives;
- Assist the Business Development Specialist in everyday operations;
- Maintain and enhance customer and prospect data;
- Support with creating and preparing marketing material and landing pages.
- Student in Business Management, Marketing or similar fields;
- Russian native or bilingual;
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications in Russian and English;
- Ability to work within an international environment;
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results;
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills;
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism;
- Ability to understand customer needs.