Responsibilities and tasks
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis, marketing spending analysis for P&G business units;
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects;
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for P&G business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with P&G trade customers to achieve win-win in store success;
- Opportunities in P&G Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
- Good command of English;
- Higher education (3-5 course) and up to 1 year after graduation;
- Strong thinking/analysis skills with the ability to apply those to business processes a "can-do" attitude and project management.
Compensations and benefits
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.