(Москва, KPMG) Programmer, Risk Management
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Knowledge of R, SQL;
- Knowledge of VBA, C#, C++ is a plus;
- Technical educational qualification (4−5 year student or recent graduate is possible);
- Good knowledge of Mathematics (Statistics, relational algebra, object-oriented programming);
- Knowledge of theory of algorithms and basics of financial mathematics;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Ability to work in MS Visual Studio 2012 and MySQL;
- English intermediate to work with project documentation;
- Quick-learner and eager for development.
- Realization of programmer tasks;
- Construction of complex mathematical algorithms and financial models;
- Liquidity risks measurement and management;
- Business requirements clarification (both in English and in Russian);
- MS Visual Basic programming.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>