KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Day-to-day Accounting support and outsourcing of accounting function for KPMG clients;
- Preparation of financial, tax, statistical and other corporate reporting forms, performing regular financial and tax reporting closing procedures;
- Structuring of tax and accounting function, optimization of internal business processes;
- Accounting under the new Bank of Russia regulation, IFRS compliance;
- Ad-hoc advisory on various tax and accounting matters.
- Completed university degree (accounting, economics, finance – preferably) or last year student;
- Good knowledge of Russian and International accounting legislation;
- Financial sector operations: securities, loans, bonds issues, derivatives;
- Awareness as users of accounting systems in FS (1C\SAP\Diasoft\SAS\Oracle or other);
- At least Intermediate English, fluent Russian;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- Full cycle from document to report;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours.