KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
You may be involved in
- Transfer pricing analysis of intra-group transactions performed within the Russian and foreign Group of companies;
- Identification of transfer pricing risks;
- Structuring of intra-group transactions in compliance with the Russian transfer pricing and tax legislation and international principles;
- Participation in automation of data accumulation and transfer pricing reporting;
- Developing approach and methodology regarding intra-group operations pricing;
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and notifications;
- Assistance in negotiating transfer pricing agreements with the tax authorities.
- Higher education (accounting, economics, finance — preferably) or last year student;
- Good knowledge of Russian tax legislation;
- At least upper-intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Effective team player;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex Transfer Pricing projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.