KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
• Higher education
• Fluent English and Russian for verbal communication and reports preparation
• Good knowledge in the SCM and procurement sphere
• Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Mathematical modelling skills
• Strong process optimization skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective team player
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Ability to go on business trips
• Ability to work full-time
• Consulting clients on optimization of business processes in the area of supply chain, logistics, procurement, production, operational
• Business processes reengineering and transformation in the above spheres
• Development of category procurement strategy
• Development of target operating models
• Change management issues
• Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
• Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.