KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
You may be involved in
- Finance and operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness;
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing labor productivity;
- Optimization of organizational structure;
- Outsourcing, centralization and relocation of business functions;
- Change management issues;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars.
- Higher education;
- At least intermediate English and fluent Russian;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Mathematical modelling skills;
- Strong process optimization skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Language practice;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.