KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
You may be involved in
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to address complex market, competitive and financial issues on behalf of major strategic and financial clients; Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses on prospective target companies and markets; Conducting primary and secondary research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target companies;
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other potential industry participants;
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives;
- Leading or working on analysis work-streams on engagements and occasionally taking responsibility for small teams;
- Being involved in business development activity, showing initiative in building relationships with clients.
- Higher education or last year student;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, a pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Fluent English is a must in order to work with documentation;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Effective team player;
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex Global Strategy projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.