KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Review of and consulting clients on FATCA and CRS policies and procedures;
- Participation in development of internal FATCA and CRS procedures and processes;
- Dealing with responsible officers and other staff members of clients on the project;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial statements, fundamentals of tax legislation;
- Fluent English and Russian in order to work with documentation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Ability to go on business trips;
- Ability to work full-time.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.