KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Graduate or last-year student;
- Good understanding of the probability theory and the mathematical statistics methodologies, as well as the basics of actuarial mathematics; ability to put them into practice and interest in their applications;
- Good understanding of the Russian insurance and pension benefits markets; knowledge of how pension funds work will be an advantage;
- Confident English (in order to work with reporting under IFRS principles);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, VBA;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good team player.
- Non-life and life reserving combined with adjacent analysis and reporting under IFRS principles;
- Non-state pensions liability assessment and valuation;
- Review of employee benefits liabilities under IAS 19 and unification of benefits;
- Varied actuarial consulting work in insurance and pensions;
- Insurance risk diagnostics;
- Pricing of investment instruments;
- Market research and thought leadership in insurance and state and non-state pension provision;
- Team operations and support towards practice development.
- The opportunity to apply themselves in the above competencies across various KPMG functions with a reasonable balance between audit and advisory services such as due diligence support, insurance consulting, accounting advisory and other assignments adjacent to the insurance and employee benefits areas;
- A competitive salary and benefits and in future in addition to KPMG's proprietary training options will be granted a market leading study package enabling successful progression towards professional exams of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries coupled with the potential for a performance-linked international secondment;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.