KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
- Reviewing previous audits to understand the processes that are specific for this particular client;
- Checking client records against bank records;
- Checking the existence and accuracy of listed assets;
- Confirming an accurate and complete list of client suppliers;
- Examining the client's stock-taking methods;
- Performing a sample stock-take to evaluate the accuracy of the client's records;
- Testing client processes and controls;
- Preparation of reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations and showing final accounts.
- Higher education;
- Good knowledge of accounting (RAP, IFRS) and audit;
- At least intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Effective team player;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in audit;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to work full-time;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex audit projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Great professional team and friendly environment;
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City.