Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional specifications, designing user interface), perform usability testing;
- Assist in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software;
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design;
- Document business requirements and process schemes;
- Assist with build, test, user training and deploy activities;
- Perform data migration (collect, analyze, cleans and uploaded);
- Develop a broad set of technology skills (i.e.: SAP, Oracle);
- Create project deliverables documentation;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting application development.
- 4th grade students (BS) or 1−2nd year students (MS) Technical, Engineering (all disciplines) Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Math background or recent graduates;
- Accenture preferred majors are: Logistics, Supply Chain, Strategic Management in Logistics, Finance, Business with IT concentration, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics;
- 0,5 + year of work or coursework experience with programming languages; such as C, C++, Java, scripting languages is preferred;
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work 32 hours+ a week (about 4/5 days a week or more).
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically;
- Efficient problem-solving skills;
- Desire to work in an information systems environment;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- English from Upper-intermediate level.