Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities;
- Structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement;
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen;
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights;
- Assist Accenture’s clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance;
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value;
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business;
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business.
- Higher education diploma (Bachelor's degree + Master’s degree or Specialist’s degree);
- Team player and naturally collaborative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, understands complex issues, absorbs information quickly, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving;
- Digitally savvy: curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society;
- Natural leader: easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication;
- Driven: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic.
- Relevant project-based internship experience with a leading company, not-for-profit or government entity;
- Strong IT knowledge, programming skills preferable;
- Global awareness through international study or internships, multilingual;
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills;
- Fluent Russian and English languages.