Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Researching around Cloud technologies topic;
- Participating in analyzing IT infrastructure solutions;
- Demonstrating technical skills across IT infrastructure domains;
- Staying educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Graduating in 2018 or 2019 (degree in Computer Science or IT related field);
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (both public and private) is a plus;
- Good communication skills (both written and oral);
- Ability to work full-time;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment;
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Opportunity to leverage your IT knowledge and analytical skills;
- Professional growth in interesting project with a global provider of financial services;
- Competitive salary and social benefits package;
- Friendly and collaborative environment.