Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, & preferences and support career development & advancement;
- Individual coaching & guidance to support skill development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs);
- Monitor supply of people by maintaining information and monitoring actual headcount, new hires; report on capacity, chargeability, and availability;
- Cooperate with project supervisors to understand project assumptions and demand priorities for roles;
- Coordinate resource management process to ensure the appropriate resource supply to address forecasted business demands;
- Collaborate with recruiting and procurement teams and colleagues in other entities to ensure proper headcount plan is being achieved;
- Help employees understand the scheduling process, manage expectations;
- Assist with exit interviews and HR discussions for departures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Sociology, HR or related experience;
- 2 years experience either in consulting role or HR;
- 2 years of experience managing stakeholder relationships.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results;
- Good multi-tasking, stress-resistant and time-management skills;
- Comfortable working closely with executive & leadership team members;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Desire to work in an information systems environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting;
- Attention to details;
- Excel, PowerPoint advanced proficiency;
- English and Russian language intermediate or advanced proficiency;
- Talent Supply & Demand experience is preferred.