Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Gathering and documenting client's requirements;
- Analysis of current business processes, identifying areas for improvement;
- Designing To-Be business processes and capabilities;
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and capabilities of software package;
- Performing functional design activities: new features and system interfaces;
- Consulting business users on usage of software, demonstration porotypes of solution;
- Performing system setup and customization, creating functional specifications to developers;
- Participation in Unit, Integration and User Acceptance testing;
- Analyzing and Identifying issues, proposing and implementing solutions.
- Graduates in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, IT;
- Knowledge of Investment Bank Front-to-Back office business processes;
- Understanding of Derivative Financial instruments;
- Confidence in using SQL;
- MS Office (Excel, VBA, PowerPoint);
- Good communication skills;
- English – Upper-Intermediate, Russian – native;
- Advanced Qualifications;
- Experience in Investment Banking\Trading\Consulting\IT is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages C\C++, Java, Python, R.