P&G offers an entry to an exciting and challenging professional career in Human Resources in the best global consumer goods company. Working in the Human Resources Department, you’ll have a real hands-on experience and significant responsibilities. Human Resources practitioner in P&G is responsible for strengthening competitive advantage for the Company by developing people and building organization capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and helping employees and organizations to achieve peak performance.
Your mission as a Human Resources practitioner in P&G will be to drive business results by enabling company’s employees and organizations to perform at their peak.
P&G is the No. 1 employer of the industry (according to Universum, 2014) and provides the best opportunities for professional development
FMCG industry is stable, it continues to grow and develop even during a crisis
P&G works all over the world and gives you all the advantages of a global company
You will work with the world’s №1 brands: Gillette, Mach3, Oral B, Shamtu, Old Spice, Ariel, Tide, Fairy and other well-known products
The company has all the conditions for rapid career growth: the training system, mentorship, interesting tasks and a high level of personal responsibility
There are many other advantages: a high salary, relocation support, etc.
• Lead the deployment of global policies and programs, enhanced by the specifics of local Labor law and organizational culture
• Partner with local HR – both Practices (Centers of Expertise) and HR Account managers — as well as Legal and external partners to ensure consistent employee experience in the areas of benefits delivery and policy application
• Execute Employee Value Proposition program with excellence
• Be the expert and partner to the broader HR team in dealing with employee relations cases to ensure compliance to both Company Policy and Labor law requirements
• Come up with break-through ideas, get stakeholder commitment and lead the design and implementation of Employee Engagement programs
• Critically assess existing programs and processes and take them to new levels of excellence
• Master’s degree from a reputable University, ideally in Human Resources or related field
• Fluent English
• 2-3 years HR experience in a multinational Company
• Practical knowledge of Russian labor law and personnel administration
• Leadership skills and proven track record of delivering superior results
• Successful experience working in a challenging environment and managing multiple priorities with excellence
• Excellent thinking and solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to drive results in a positive way, even in a stressful environment
• Employee Relations experience is a big advantage
• Excellent People & Communication skills
• Real hands-on experience and challenging responsibilities
• Best-in-class training and support from diverse HR organization
• Meaningful opportunities to learn and apply your HR skills in a dynamic business environment
• Starting salary: from 93.000 RUR per month
Мы — платформа, где встречаются студенты с высоким потенциалом и ведущие работодатели. Студентам мы помогаем подготовиться и получить практический опыт, компаниям — точно понять аудиторию и найти лучших сотрудников.
Хотите быть в курсе наших событий? Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и подружитесь с нами в социальных сетях: