Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
Отличная вакансия от KPMG!
KPMG Forensic deals with financial investigations, verifying business partners’ reputations, reviewing prospective investments, assets retrieval, and other tasks which provide informational and analytical support to KPMG clients’ businesses.
The Corporate Intelligence group gathers and analyzes information from different sources to help our clients make better decisions on such issues as client and business partner acceptance, investment opportunities and other external factors affecting their businesses.
An Internship in Corporate Intelligence is a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in researching and analyzing information, to participate in projects in different industries and jurisdictions, to learn to assess political and reputational risks, and, finally, to take the first step in building a career with an international company.
Find more information and apply here
Participating in corporate intelligence projects on:
- Integrity due diligence during assets acquisition, partner security checks;
- Processing and analyzing of great amount of information from different sources;
- Analysis of undisclosed commercial risks;
- Analysis of political risks in the framework of political and social-economic environment of the jurisdiction in question;
- Asset tracing.
- Completed higher education or a final year student; majoring in economics, international relations, law or political science is a plus;
- Understanding of Russian business fundamentals and political trends;
- Information research and analysis skills;
- Fluent English (other foreign languages as an advantage);
- Analytical skills and inquisitiveness;
- Desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.