KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
Вы знаете, эта вакансия уже закрылась : (
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
|Job Title||Intern, Strategy Group, Moscow|
|Function||Advisory — Management Consulting|
|Service Line||Infrastructure Strategy & Transactions|
|Local Job Level||Intern|
|Full Time / Part Time||Full Time|
Find more information and apply here
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to address complex market, competitive and financial issues on behalf of major strategic and financial clients;
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses on prospective target companies and markets;
- Conducting primary and secondary research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target companies;
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other potential industry participants;
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives;
- Leading or working on analysis work-streams on engagements and occasionally taking responsibility for small teams;
- Being involved in business development activity, showing initiative in building relationships with clients.
- University degree or last year of program with ability to work full time and overtime;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, a pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Fluent English is a must;
Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Effective team and interpersonal skills;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.