KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
• Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence of financial institutions (banks, insurance and leasing companies) in the framework of M&A deals;
• Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process;
• Collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis and reporting on findings.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• BS or MS degree from Russian or International University (BS graduation year 2016)
• Working experience in audit of financial institurions (banks, insurance and leasing companies),transaction services or Big4 is a plus;
• Knowledge of Russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must;
• ACCA papers passed is a plus;
• Fluent English to work with international clients (written and spoken);
• Team player;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytical mindset;
• Non-standard approach to problem solving;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Internship duration: 3-6 months. Full-time only.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>