KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
You may be involved in:
· Finance and operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness
· Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing labor productivity
· Optimization of organizational structure
· Outsourcing, centralization and relocation of business functions
· Change management issues
· Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
· Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
· Higher education
· At least intermediate English and fluent Russian
· Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
· Mathematical modelling skills
· Strong process optimization skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Effective team player
· Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
· Willingness to learn and develop professionally
· Ability to go on business trips
· Ability to work full-time
· Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
· A wide range of training and development programs
· Great professional team and friendly environment
· Language practice
· Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City
Working schedule: full-time
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>