KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
· Higher education
· Fluent English and Russian for verbal communication and reports preparation
· Good knowledge in the SCM and procurement sphere
· Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
· Mathematical modelling skills
· Strong process optimization skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Effective team player
· Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
· Willingness to learn and develop professionally
· Ability to go on business trips
· Ability to work full-time
You may be involved in:
· Consulting clients on optimization of business processes in the area of supply chain, logistics, procurement, production, operational
· Business processes reengineering and transformation in the above spheres
· Development of category procurement strategy
· Development of target operating models
· Change management issues
· Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
· Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
What KPMG offer?
· Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
· A wide range of training and development programs
· Great professional team and friendly environment
· Language practice
· Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>