Ever since 1998 KPMG has been working in Russia with highly leveraged companies. Since 2009 our restructuring department has overseen all the largest restructuring engagements in Russia and the CIS with a total value of over RUB 50 billion.
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
• Analysis and preparation of analytical reports on corporate governance and compliance issues;
• Participation in projects on annual and sustainability report preparation;
• Participation in sustainability strategy projects;
• Elaboration of policies and internal standards on corporate governance and compliance issues;
• Participation in risk management projects;
• Preparation of presentation materials and commercial proposals to potential clients.
• University degree or last year of program with ability to work full time and overtime;
• Understanding of corporate governance issues, including internal audit, risk management, planning and monitoring, information disclosure, board operations etc;
• Knowledge of rating agencies requirements;
• Knowledge of listing requirements at major stock exchanges;
• Knowledge of statistical and quantitative methods;
• Analytical skills;
• Knowledge of financial analysis and accounting basics;
• Advanced MS office skills (working with macros in Excel, Access);
• Advanced oral and writing English for writing international reports.
Start date: by passing all recruitment stages
Internship duration: full time work, 3-6 months
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>