Corporate Tax practice professionals assist our clients in managing local and foreign taxes to achieve business goals. We help clients stay compliant with tax regulations, provide correct tax reporting and effectively deal with tax authorities. We also advise on structuring of business, deals and operations to minimize financial and legal risks and maximize business value.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative («KPMG International»), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
• Advising on how to obtain and enjoy federal and regional tax concessions
• Advising on and expert support in the course of concluding special investment contracts
• Comprehensive tax and legal support of business localization in Russia
• Analysis and implementation of projects aimed at improving current holding/operational/financial group structures
• Tax burden modeling
• Development of recommendations on improving tax efficiency
• Analysis of the effective tax rate and searching for practicable ways to reduce it
• Consulting on intra-group services, risk analysis, assistance in creating an appropriate structure and a defense file
• Advising on complex methodological issues of applying Russian legislation
• Tax audit and tax due diligence projects and drafting opinions on tax positions
• Facilitating large tax projects as part of Project Management Office
• Making negotiations with tax authorities
• Drafting opinions on tax treatment
• Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.
• Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
• Higher education (accounting, economics, finance – preferably) or last year student
• Good knowledge of Russian tax and accounting legislation
• At least upper-intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
• Effective team player
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally in tax
• Ability to work full-time
• Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow
• A wide range of training and development programs
• Great professional team and friendly environment
• Modern office in Moscow City
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>