KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
• Consulting clients on optimization of business processes in the area of supply chain, logistics, procurement, production, operational
• Business processes reengineering and transformation in the above spheres
• Development of category procurement strategy
• Development of target operating models
• Change management issues
• Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
• Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
• Higher education
• Fluent English and Russian for verbal communication and reports preparation
• Good knowledge in the SCM and procurement sphere
• Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Mathematical modelling skills
• Strong process optimization skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective team player
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Ability to go on business trips
• Ability to work full-time
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>
Вам также могут быть интересны эти вакансии
(Москва, EY) Стажер в группу консультирования в области трансфертного ценообразования компаний финансового сектора