KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
• University economics/finance/technical degree or a final-year student;
• Experience of business process description, design and optimization work is an advantage;
• Confident English (written and spoken) to work with reports;
• Good communications skills;
• The ability to work in a team, and a sense of responsibility;
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
• A desire to learn and develop professionally;
• The ability to work a full day, and to travel on short-term business trips.
• Participation in improvement of the internal control systems, in compliance with Sarbanes – Oxley Act requirements, part 404;
• Participation in internal audit process;
• Formulation and evaluation of internal audit function;
• Implementation of risk management process.
• Tasks assigned by a project manager / stream leader;
• Data analysis and structuring (Excel);
• Help in preparing presentations (PowerPoint);
• Searching for information in open sources according to the tasks assigned;
• Structuring information obtained from interviews with client representatives; business processes design «as is»;
• Drafting text documents (Word).
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>